Meridian San Diego was the first luxury high rise building in downtown. Despite being almost 30 years old the building still holds true to its original prestige. With an extensive remodel just done last year, common areas and corridors were completed brought up to date in today’s luxury high rise living standards.
Meridian condos San Diego offer the largest floor plans around with the 1 bedroom unit being about 1,300 sq ft compared to about 900 sq ft for your average 1 bedroom unit in downtown San Diego. Full service amenities including 5 guest suites and a central location complete this luxury high rise tower.
High Rise Tower with 27 floors and 172 condo residences.
1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos and Penthouses from 1,200 sq ft to 3,200 sq ft.
From $1,300+ per month.
Location | Map
Meridian Building Amenities
- Fitness center.
- Sauna and steam room.
- Secured underground parking.
- 24 hrs concierge.
- valet parking.
- The meridian has 5 guest suites for the use of resident visitors.
- Service corridor and elevators.
Meridian Condo Features
- Construction year was 1985 so many units are dated in today’s standards. However, many home owners have kept the units up to date and in many condos you’ll find modern styles and luxury appliances, fixtures and finishes.
- Meridian is a luxury tower offering fantastic skyline views.
- The building’s common areas were remodeled in 2011.
- Great location next to restaurants and entertainment venues. Right next to Marina District grocery store.
Meridian San Diego
Meridian San Diego
Condos for Sale
Below are the latest Meridian San Diego Condos for Sale. Click on any listing to view detailed information on that specific residence. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance. Property listings are updated every 10 minutes!
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you need assistance with any request related to Meridian Condos in San Diego.