Located at 501 Pacific Highway next to San Diego’s Seaport Village, the San Diego Old Police Headquarters (OPH), a San Diego designated historic building was built 1930’s and served remained active and used by the San Diego police until 1987.
Vacant for over 25 years the redevelopment of the site brought this downtown San Diego icon back to life. The project restored, rehabed and reused the buildings, courtyards and surrounding areas for retail, restaurant and entertainment use as well as public market use. It will added about 1 acre of public park plaza area adjacent to the building.
Residents of buildings within the Marina District and Columbia (Waterfront) District are in closest proximity to this terrific new addition that added a new flavor to the downtown San Diego lifestyle.
Visit the official page for The Headquarters for more information on shops and restaurants.