Lane Field was completed in late 2018 and it is located in downtown San Diego North Embarcadero in the Columbia (waterfront) District.
Since the 60’s Lane Field has been used as a parking lot structure for cruise boat passengers and the general public. Before that it served as a baseball stadium from 1936 to 1957.
The Lane Field project includes:
- Three hotel towers totaling 800 rooms.
- Phase 1 (Lane Field North) is comprised of one 17 story tower featuring two Marriott hotels and totaling 400 rooms.
- Phase 2 (Lane Field South) is comprised of one 19 floor tower Intercontinental Hotel totaling 400 rooms.
- A 2 acre public park
- A view corridor and public access through C Street
- 60,000+ square feet of retail and restaurant space
- Approx 1,000 parking spaces
Residence Inn by Marriott – 147 Hotel Rooms – Hotel Website
SpringHill Suites by Marriott – 253 Hotel Rooms – Hotel Website
Intercontinental Hotel – 400 Rooms – Hotel Website