What are the tallest residential condo buildings in downtown San Diego?
The tallest downtown San Diego residential condo buildings are:
- Electra (Columbia District)
- Pinnacle Marina Tower (Marina District)
- Pacific Gate (Columbia District)
- Harbor Club (Marina District)
- The Grande (Columbia District)
- Savina (Little Italy District)
- Bayside (Columbia District)
- The Mark (East Village District)
- Sapphire Tower (Columbia District)
- The Metropolitan (East Village District)
These condo buildings are also some of San Diego’s best rated high rise buildings offering an amazing variety of floor plans, amenities, views and lifestyle based on each building’s location.
Learn more about the 6 unique downtown neighborhoods that make downtown San Diego and incredible place to call home: Columbia district, Little Italy district, Marina district, Cortez Hill district, East Village district and Gaslamp district.
You can also browse our guide to downtown San Diego condos to learn more information, pictures, videos, for sale listings and reviews for all downtown San Diego condo buildings.