Exquisite private penthouse level condo close to Gaslamp and Little Italy. Views of harbor and lights are tremendous. No neighbor above or on 1 side. Built in 2011. Top level includes 12 foot ceilings. Floor to-ceiling windows & TWO coveted underground parking spots, visitor parking, storage area and bike storage. Upgrades-granite, GE profile stainless package, hardwood floors, California closets, auto custom shades, custom venting windows and custom interior glass doors. Washer and dryer in unit. Low HOA
- Directions: Cross Street: Cedar St.
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: Garage(Assigned)
- Security Features: Gated Community
- View: Panoramic, City Lights
- Construction Materials: Stucco
- Entry Level: 1
- Roof: Other
Amenities & Features
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Water Heater Central
- Pool Features: None
- Spa Features: Heated
- Cooling Yes/ No: Central Air
- Interior Features: Balcony
- Heating: Natural Gas, Forced Air
- Fencing: None
- Association Fee: $580
- Utilities: See Remarks, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- VirtualTourURLUnbranded: https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/snd/180000920
- Laundry Features: Gas, Washer Hookup
- List Office Name: Bennion Deville Homes
Ask an Agent About This Home
1551 4th Ave # 801, San Diego Downtown CA 92101This property located at in San Diego Downtown is currently on Sold status and was listed on SV Premier Real Estate on .
San Diego Real Estate Experts
This listing price for this property is $450,000. It has 1 bed, 1 bath, 2 parking spaces and is 771 sq ft. The property was built in 1996 year.
The monthly HOA Fees for are $580. The zip code for this property is .
We are San Diego Real Estate Experts. Ranked in top 1.5% of Real Estate brokerages nationwide (Wall Street Journal Real Trends 2022 Rankings). Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a property tour for 1551 4th Ave # 801, San Diego Downtown CA 92101.