GONZALO MARTIN VIDANO, MBA
California Real Estate Broker & Realtor®
CA DRE License #01831996
LANGUAGES English & Spanish
AREAS OF SPECIALTY: Downtown & Uptown San Diego, Coronado, La Jolla, Del Mar, Encinitas & Rancho Santa Fe.
INTERESTS: Traveling (55+ Countries visited), Food, Wine, Soccer, F1, Tennis, Exploring Nature, Live Music.
Gonzalo has devoted the better part of his professional career to his clients by providing the highest quality real estate brokerage services. He is committed to offering expert advice and extraordinary client service carried out with integrity, discretion and professionalism.
Gonzalo specializes in the sales and marketing of new development and resale properties in the San Diego luxury real estate market. His areas of expertise include the Downtown luxury condo market and the coastal markets of Encinitas, Del Mar, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe & Coronado.
Prior to joining the real estate brokerage industry in 2007 and launching SV Premier between 2000 and 2004 Gonzalo was an integral part of the client service and custodian services division at Brown Brothers Harriman based out of Boston, MA where he received multiple awards for exceptional performance. In his role as a senior fund account manager Gonzalo had over $2 billion in assets under management for a series of mutual funds and real estate investment trusts for institutional clients such as UBS, PIMCO and Nicholas Applegate Capital Management.
Gonzalo is continuously seeking personal and professional growth, always searching out new ways to enhance the real estate buying or selling experience for his clients, no matter where they are in the world. He serves not only as broker but as a strategic partner and adviser to his clients long and short term investment goals.
Gonzalo holds an International Baccalaureate degree from St George’s College, a B.S degree in International Economics, graduating with honors Magna Cum Laude from Suffolk University and a Master of Science in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship from San Diego State University. He is fluent in English and Spanish.
When not at work, Gonzalo spends most of his free time at the beach in San Diego, at concerts enjoying live music or traveling the world. With more than 55 countries visited, traveling represents one of Gonzalo’s passions as he takes great pleasure in learning about the different regions and cultures of the world.
- Member San Diego Association of Realtors.
- Member California Association of Realtors.
- Member National Associations of Realtors.
- Achieving Extraordinary Customer Relations designation earned in 2001 through Achieve Global.
- Named Five Star, Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 as featured in San Diego Magazine and Forbes Magazine.
- Cover of Top Agent Magazine California Edition, October 2015.
- Featured on The Financial Times as a luxury real estate expert.
- 2021 San Diego Association of Realtors and San Diego Union Tribune Gold Award for individual sales production volume.