This studio at Porta d’Italia in Little Italy is a great investment opportunity. The light and bright interior has sliding glass doors that lead out to the oversized patio and courtyard. Enjoy granite counters, stainless steel appliances, in unit washer/dryer, 1 parking space and storage. You’ll love the walkability of Little Italy, with many galleries, sidewalk cafes, and fantastic dining at every turn. Weekly farmer’s market, is just 2 blocks away!
- Directions: Entrance on Columbia between Grape and Fir
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Number Of Units Total: 76
- Stories: 5
- StoriesTotal: 1
- Parking Features: Garage(Assigned,Attached)
- Building Name: Porta D'italia
- Construction Materials: Stucco
- Common Walls: End Unit, Middle
- Entry Level: 2
- Roof: Other
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Meter on Property
- Patio & Porch Features: Deck
- Architectural Style: Other
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Pool Features: None
- Sewer: Sewer Connected
- Cooling Yes/ No: None
- Heating: Electric, Forced Air
- Fencing: None
- Zoning: 1
- Association Yes / No: 1
- Association Fee: $309
- Association Amenities: Common Area Maintenance, Maintenance Structure, Insurance
- Pets Allowed: Allowed w/Restrictions
- VirtualTourURLUnbranded: http://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/snd/140065110
- Special Listing Conditions: N/K
- Community Features: BBQ, Fitness Center
- Laundry Features: Closet Stacked, Electric
- List Office Name: Isellthecity Real Estate
Ask an Agent About This Home
1970 Columbia St # 216, San Diego Downtown CA 92101This property located at in San Diego Downtown is currently on Sold status and was listed on SV Premier Real Estate on .
Porta D'italia San Diego Real Estate Experts
This listing price for this property is $249,000. It has 0 beds, 1 bath, 1 parking spaces and is 450 sq ft. The property was built in 2004 year.
The monthly HOA Fees for are $309. The zip code for this property is .
We are Porta D'italia San Diego Real Estate Experts. Ranked in top 1.5% of Real Estate brokerages nationwide (Wall Street Journal Real Trends 2022 Rankings). Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a property tour for 1970 Columbia St # 216, San Diego Downtown CA 92101.