Available 2/1/24 VERY PRIVATE SELF CONTAINED Guest House on pool setting, included with ALL utilities, Privacy hedge, off street designated parking for 2 cars maybe 3, large light, bright, and quite 2 bedroom detached guest house on 2.4 acres WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE. Nicely furnished with everything you need. complete with large laundry room, kitchen equipment and dishes. Great location with very private entrance. +/-1200 feet walk to the Village/Rancho Santa Fe K-8th school on a paved sidewalk.
- Directions: 1/3 mile from the Village [Cross Street(s)]: Mimulus 3rd drive on the right with black metal fence. Gravel drive-way
- Garage Spaces: 0
- StoriesTotal: 1
- Parking Features: Non-Garage(Driveway)
- Construction Materials: Wood Siding
- Entry Level: 1
- Roof: Tile
Amenities & Features
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Ranch
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Cooling Yes/ No: Central Air, Heat Pump
- Heating: Electric, Propane, Forced Air
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Tile
- Pets Allowed: Allowed w/Restrictions
- Community Features: Horse Trails
- Lot Features: Sidewalks
- Laundry Features: Closet Stacked, In Garage, Laundry Room
- List Office Name: Colleen Sansone, Broker
Ask an Agent About This Home
17355 Ave De Acacias, Rancho Santa Fe CA 92067This property located at 17355 Ave De Acacias in Rancho Santa Fe is currently on Active status and was listed on SV Premier Real Estate on .
San Diego Real Estate Experts
This listing price for this property is $6,250. It has 2 beds, 1 bath, 2 parking spaces and is 1200 sq ft. The property was built in year.
The monthly HOA Fees for 17355 Ave De Acacias are . The zip code for this property is .
We are San Diego Real Estate Experts. Ranked in top 1.5% of Real Estate brokerages nationwide (Wall Street Journal Real Trends 2022 Rankings). Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a property tour for 17355 Ave De Acacias, Rancho Santa Fe CA 92067.