This spacious 1 bedroom unit features new paint, hardwood floors, granite kitchen counters and a large covered patio. The Palermo, built in 2004 is situated in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown, and is surrounded by sidewalk cafes and charming boutiques. Complex amenities include a clubhouse, swimming poo/spa, 2 courtyards and a fitness center. Sale is contingent upon seller finding a suitable replacement home.
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Number Of Units Total: 230
- Stories: 6
- StoriesTotal: 1
- Parking Features: Garage(Assigned)
- Building Name: Palermo
- Construction Materials: Stucco
- Entry Level: 2
- Roof: Other
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Other
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range/Oven
- Pool Features: Community
- Sewer: Sewer Connected
- Cooling Yes/ No: Central Air
- Heating: Other/Remarks, Forced Air
- Fencing: Gate
- Other Structures: None
- Association Yes / No: 1
- Association Fee: $263
- Association Amenities: N/K
- VirtualTourURLUnbranded: http://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/snd/150008038
- Special Listing Conditions: N/K
- Laundry Features: Closet Stacked
- List Office Name: Realty Advantage
Ask an Agent About This Home
1501 Front # 238, San Diego Downtown CA 92101This property located at in San Diego Downtown is currently on Sold status and was listed on SV Premier Real Estate on .
Palermo San Diego Real Estate Experts
This listing price for this property is $319,900. It has 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 parking spaces and is 721 sq ft. The property was built in 2004 year.
The monthly HOA Fees for are $263. The zip code for this property is .
We are Palermo San Diego Real Estate Experts. Ranked in top 1.5% of Real Estate brokerages nationwide (Wall Street Journal Real Trends 2022 Rankings). Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a property tour for 1501 Front # 238, San Diego Downtown CA 92101.