This one-of-a-kind, 20-acre Equestrian Estate boasts 8.2 acres of graded and developed Residential and equestrian facilities. Located on the southwest side of Carmel Valley, the property is adjacent to the Grand Del Mar, equestrian riding trails, large open space, and just 2 miles to Highway 5 and 5 miles to the Del Mar Race Track. Graded and developed in 2000 under grading permit 29531-D with installation of retaining walls, 8" sewer main, 8" water main and 2 fire hydrants, a well with water tank for irrigation systems, concrete and AC Driveways. The recorded Carmel Valley Plan District Permit includes a single-family residence and workers quarters, 12 stall barn, riding arena, and steel storage building. Mitigated 8.2 acres of development on the 20-acre property. Zoned A-1-1 which allows one house per 10 acres, with a potential for two 10 acre lots. The Estate is off of Carmel Country Road with a paved 24-ft wide road, Shaw Valley Road. The stream through the land was developed with 2 ton rock along the banks and two concrete bridges. The property was constructed by Wardell Builders.
- Directions: Carmel Country Rd, R on Shaw Valley Rd, go down Shaw Valley turn to Left, you're paralleling property-Continue 200 ft to gate.
- View: Valley/Canyon
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Meter on Property, Well on Property, Other
- Exterior Features: Horse Facilities
- Fencing: Gate
- Zoning: A-1-1
- Other Structures: Other
- Association Fees: 0
- Utilities: Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- VirtualTourURLUnbranded: https://tours.previewfirst.com/pw/111416
- Special Listing Conditions: N/K
- Community Features: Horse Facility, Horse Trails
- Lot Features: Horse Allowed, Horse Trails
- List Office Name: Berkshire Hathaway HomeService