The Manchester Financial Group announced Thursday the groundbreaking date of June 1 for the $1.5 billion Manchester Pacific Gateway project, a development that will cover eight city blocks at the waterfront and contain seven buildings.
Site Plan Description:
- BLOCK 1A: 1.9 Acre Waterfront Park
- BLDG 1B: 260 Keys, 5-Star Manchester Boutique Hotel; 187,867 SF, 135FT, 10-Stories, Manchester Pacific Gateway Tower – Class A Office; 523,507 SF, Retail; 92,748 SF, 400 FT, 27-Stories
- BLDG 2A & 2B: 1,090 Keys, 4-Star Manchester Gateway Hotel/Retail and Medal of Honor Museum; 1,103,035 SF, 350 FT, 29-Stories
- BLDG 3A: Lindbergh Building – Class A office/Retail; 272,693 SF, 135 FT, 8-Stories
- BLDG 3B: US Navy Headquarters – Class A Office; 373,105 SF, 250 FT, 17-Stories
- BLDG 4A &4B: Seaport Building – Class A Office; 152,976 SF, Retail; 144,547 SF, 110 FT, 6-Stories