3320 Oliphant, Point Loma Luxury Home
Offered at $3,200,000
One of a kind, contemporary, 4 story, multilevel residence located atop a cul-de-sac with spectacular view of San Diego harbor towards the South and La Jolla and the Pacific Ocean towards the North. It has a full size, commercial grade, elevator which reaches the third floor. 2 Beds, 2.5 Baths with approximately 2,503 Sq Ft of living space and an additional 1,000 sq ft of outdoor living space spread over 5 decks. Fitness center & steam room and 3 car garage.
- Custom home two years in the making
- 2 bedrooms en suite, 2.5 baths
- 5 Patios offering over 1,000 Sq Ft of outdoor living space
- All of the decks are a grey porcelain with recently painted handrails.
- Built in 1992, Remodeled in 2014
- Custom granite, porcelain, stone, tile and woodwork throughout
- Custom automotive grade paint
- Commercial grade elevator
- Gym with Steam Room
- The house has a NuTone Central Vac system throughout.
- Nearly all baseboard and door casings have two, one eighth inch stainless
- steel rods inserted for a very unique look.
- Nearly all lighting has been replace by LED’s.
- 3 Car Garage
- The house was featured in San Diego Home/Garden (November 2014)